Equipment Rental Policies
- A valid Indiana driver’s license or photo I.D. is required for ALL rentals.
- Required at the time the rental item is picked up.
- If driver’s license does not show a local address, payment by credit card may be required (excluding open account customers).
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
- Debit cards may be used for payment as long as they contain a Visa or MasterCard logo.
- Deposits vary per item.
- Upon return of equipment in good condition and rental contract paid, you will be given balance of deposit back.
- Minimum - 2 hours, 4 hours, or 1 day, depending on equipment
- Evening rate - 4 hours, out after 4:00 p.m., in by 9:00 next morning (4 hr. on meter)
- Daily rate - 24 hours
- Weekly rate - 7 consecutive days to same time
- 4 Week rate - 4 consecutive weeks to same time. Metered items that exceed 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week, & 160 hours per 4 weeks will be charged additional per hour over
- Weekend - out Friday after 3:00 p.m., in Monday by 9:00 a.m. = 1˝ day rate (up to 12 hours on metered items). Out Saturday, in Monday by 9:00 a.m. = 1 day rate (up to 8 hours on metered items)
NOTE: RENT IS CHARGED FOR ALL TIME OUT, WHETHER EQUIPMENT IS USED OR NOT. For you to get the best value for your money, return all items on or before the date and time DUE IN on your rental contract.
- Please call for item availability.
- Reservations are welcome!
- Prices are subject to change.
- Please call for price quotes.
- If you encounter any operational problems, call General Rental Center immediately. No credits or adjustments will be made unless we are notified as soon as the problem is encountered.
- Call 812-254-2707 for details.
- Rented equipment is the responsibility of the customer until it is returned and a CLOSED / COMPLETED CONTRACT has been issued.
- In the case that equipment is lost, stolen, or damaged in any way, the customer will be charged the full replacement or repair cost!
Note: These policies do not supersede what is stipulated in the signed rental contract or “Rental Terms & Conditions” posted at the store.